Effective Home Remedies for Nausea
If so, then you know it is a very uncomfortable feeling that leaves you weak and irritated.
Home remedies for nausea can help you significantly decrease or eliminate your feeling of nausea and vomiting. Nausea is usually a symptom and/or sign telling you that something is wrong.
Every person suffering from nausea would definitely like to get some idea about how to get rid of this problem. In order to know how to best get rid of nausea, it is first important to know what causes nausea.
Nausea can be caused by:
- Usage of medicine
- Early stages of pregnancy
- Radiation and chemotherapy treatments
- Sailing on a ship
- Usage of alcohol
- Erratic digestive system
- Ailments like pancreatic cancer
- High temperature
- Lack of fluids in the body
When you are feeling dizzy, sweaty, and extremely hot and feel like vomiting you will know that you are nauseous.
Nausea is a symptom and sign telling you that something is wrong. Nausea is not usually a serious ailment.
Most of the time these home remedies for nausea will help you feel better.
Try some of these effective home remedies for nausea:
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is an excellent home remedy for nausea. You may mix lemon juice with water and drink it in small quantities from time to time. This will help you to get rid of nausea fast.
- Ginger: Ginger and ginger products are also very effective home remedies for nausea.
- Grind the ginger and take with tea.
- You may also chew raw ginger if you wish. You will realize in a short time that you are already feeling better.
This Lovely Lady teaches ~ How to Make Ginger Tea to Take away Nausea and Stress!
- Non carbonated syrup: You can mix water and sugar with a pinch of salt in order to get relief from nausea.
- You are advised to drink this concoction every half an hour. Consuming some other non carbonated drink will reduce feeling of nausea.
- Chamomile: Chamomile tea is also one of the best home remedies for nausea. It will relieve you of that terrible feeling.
- Honey: One of nature’s most precious remedies is honey. Honey is good for a lot of ailments including nausea.
- Mix honey with apple cider vinegar and drink it at regular intervals.
- Peppermint: Another effective home remedy for nausea is peppermint.
- You can have peppermint tea or mouth freshener as you like it. Both will help you.
- You can also use Peppermint Essential oils under your nose or on your neck -on pressure points that help the nausea.
- Rice water: You may not believe it but drinking lukewarm rice water after the rice has been drained is also one of the home remedies for nausea.
- Sea Bands: Wrist bands you put on both wrists that press on pressure points that actually help decrease nausea. These are often used in hospitals, especially for chemo patients.
- Decrease Foods that Aggravate Nausea: We recommend that while you are nauseous, you cut down on spicy foods and other foods that aggravate nausea.
- Drink Water: Drink plenty of water and enough sleep to stay healthy and allow your body to heal and get through the nausea.
Home Remedies for Chemo Caused Nausea:
Home Remedies for Morning Sickness Nausea:
If you use these home remedies you will be able to significantly decrease or eliminate your feeling of nausea and vomiting.